I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can’t put it down. (Ba-dum DUM.) For more of this ilk, read on. You have been warned. 😀
For Lexophiles Only
- Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
- England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
- I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
- They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Typo.
- I changed my iPod’s name to Titanic. It’s synching now.
- Jokes about German sausages are the wurst.
- I know a guy who’s addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.
- I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
- This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I’d never met herbivore.
- When chemists die, they barium.
- I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
- I didn’t like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
- Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn’t control her pupils?
- When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
- Broken pencils are pointless.
- What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
- I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
- I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
- Velcro – what a rip off!
- A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said: “No change yet” !
Ouch. (It only hurts when I laugh.) 😀